Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Summer Sizzler trail run

It's official...my friend, Lauren, and I have signed up to run the Baltimore marathon in mid October. We started our training in June and are now underway. So far, all has gone well and we are enjoying these recent cool mornings. This past weekend we ran in a 7 mile trail run up at Lake Norman State Park. It was a beautiful, shady trail. Lauren came in first in her age group and I came in second in my age group...Baltimore marathoners better watch out!

Crossing the finish line


Virginia, Lauren, and Patrick...we made it!


And we're off!


Warming up

2 comments:

Tyler July 28, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

I am so impressed!
carrie

HumbuckerChapell July 29, 2007 at 12:56 PM  

That's amazing... kudos to you all!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP