Thursday, July 5, 2007

Grove Park Stay-Hmmm...Leave it or take it?

Daniel and I spent last weekend in Asheville at the Grove Park Inn. I had a veterinary conference and couldn't pass up an all expenses paid weekend in the mountains, especially at the Inn. To give my honest opinion, I didn't think it was actually all that great. Yes, it is a beautiful building and area, but the service and accommodations were not worth the steep fare for a night's stay. I'd just as much rather stay snuggled up in a tent next to my hubby out on a mountain peak. I did, though, go on a sweet morning run, Daniel and I visited the Asheville arboretum and Daniel photographed along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Sounds like my kind of fun!









2 comments:

Christina July 7, 2007 at 9:42 PM  

you've been tagged! see my blog for info...hope you guys are well!!

lauren July 12, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

i say leave it too! i think we were all just meant to be in the woods =)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP